Software Consultant at Infusion
- London, United Kingdom
- Information Technology and Services
Grzegorz Caban's Overview
- Software Consultant at Infusion
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków
- Akademia Ekonomiczna w Krakowie
5 people have recommended Grzegorz
Grzegorz Caban's Summary
A passionate Software Developer with in-depth problem solving abilities and diverse experience in a broad range of software technologies. I am capable of starting a project from scratch, seeing it through to completion on my own or as a part of bigger team.
- Frameworks: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, WPF, Django
- Js frameworks: jQuery, ExtJs, Sproutcore, KnockoutJS
- Database : Entity Framework, Entity Framework Code First, LinqToSQL, nHibernate, MS SQL Server, Oracle, T-SQL, PL./SQL
Grzegorz Caban's Experience
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Computer Software industry
November 2012 – Present (8 months) London, United Kingdom
Financial Services Software Consultant
Senior .NET Developer (contractor)
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; C; Financial Services industry
November 2012 – April 2013 (6 months) London, United Kingdom
Development of front office Delta1 basket trading platform:
Senior .NET Developer
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Financial Services industry
April 2012 – November 2012 (8 months) London, United Kingdom
Development of risk management and reporting software integrated with Forex trading platform.
- ASP.NET MVC 3,
Software Development Engineer (Contractor)
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; MSFT; Computer Software industry
June 2011 – March 2012 (10 months) Dublin
Development of internal LOB applications:
- RIA Services,
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- jQuery, KnockoutJS,
- Entity Framework, Entity Framework Code First, LinqToSQL
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; AOL; Internet industry
October 2010 – June 2011 (9 months) Dublin
• Designing and developing user stories defined by Product Owner. Participating in peer code and design reviews.
• Working as a part of Scrum managed, agile team.
• Overview of operations deployments to production servers. Creating release notes, release connected SVN and Cruise Control .NET administration (branching, setting up CC projects for new branches, etc).
December 2007 – October 2010 (2 years 11 months)
• Development, maintenance and enhancement of eLab ASP.NET WebForms application
• Involved in all aspects of the development of the above projects including requirements gathering, planning, design, implementation and testing.
• A lead developer on a new Microbiology lab management system, back then the first application of that kind on polish market. I was personally responsible for requirements gathering, design and implementation and ended up leading a team of 2 other developers for last couple of months to deliver the project. Implemented as a WPF/XBAP, WCF and in house developed a thin ORM.
• Working as part of team consisting developers, testers, DBA's.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; abb; Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing industry
July 2007 – September 2007 (3 months)
• Development of Supply Chain Management Software (ASP.NET 2.0, Oracle, Nhibernate)
• Introduction of ASP.NET AJAX into the project.
• Implementation of application modules according to specification and under supervision of Senior Developer.
• Working as a part of international team of more than 10 developers, and testers, superusers, etc.
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
February 2007 – June 2007 (5 months)
• Maintenance and enhancement of Helpdesk Software intranet web application (ASP.NET 1.1, MS SQL Server 2000).
• Implemented a rich text editor control that was used in one of company the Sharepoint based Workflow systems.
• Working as a part of team consisting Developers, Designers, Testers and Graphical Designers, under supervision of Senior Developer.
Grzegorz Caban's Certifications
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Service Communication Applications
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: Web Developer 4
Grzegorz Caban's Skills & Expertise
Grzegorz Caban's Languages
English(Professional working proficiency)
Polish(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Grzegorz Caban's Education
AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków
Master of Science Engineering, Computer Science
2004 – 2009
Akademia Ekonomiczna w Krakowie
2002 – 2006
Grzegorz Caban's Additional Information
Contact Grzegorz for:
- career opportunities
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Grzegorz Caban’s full profile to...
- See who you and Grzegorz Caban know in common
- Get introduced to Grzegorz Caban
- Contact Grzegorz Caban directly